11.11.09

Print : The Explanation, Description and Meaning of Print and Printing

There is a lot of meaning for print. The meaning depends for what we use that word. For example. Print by a elementary school teacher can be mean as a handwriting. Or by object, such as Print mean by Computer printer is put ink on paper.
But that have a same direction, print can be as a mark of something who made by ink or other.
or print definition : to fix or impress, as a stamp, mark, character, idea, etc. into or upon something. [source = http://ardictionary.com/Print/11866]
Printing is a process for reproducing text and image, typically with ink on paper using a printing press. It is often carried out as a large-scale industrial process, and is a essential part of publishing and transaction printing. [source = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printing]
Printing is the act, art, or practice of impressing letter, characters, or figures on paper, cloth, or other material; the business of printer, including typesetting and presswork, with their adjuncts; typhography; also, the act of producing photographic prints. [source = http://ardictionary.com/Printing/11865]
Well Printing can be marking something at any object. Mean much type of material which can printed.
Here in this blog, I will explain what I know about printing and what I find about printing from my experience at real world [as you know, now I work at a Printing Company] and from Internet. I make it in one simple blog, for more easy learning and sharing.
Printing business is a big business with a little competitor.
And I still learning that, hope someday I have my own printing business.
How about you?